Support the festivalDonate now
Manchester Science Festival simply couldn’t exist without the support we receive from our remarkable sponsors, partners and friends, all of whom help us create a wealth of fantastic science experiences.
We’re dedicated to engaging our visitors in surprising, meaningful science through more than 100 events, most of which are free. This means our Festival is accessible and inspiring to people of all ages and backgrounds – and we’re especially keen to encourage the scientists and inventors of the future, as we demonstrate how ideas can change the world.
Produced by the Science and Industry Museum, Manchester Science Festival has charitable status* and you can help us continue producing our world-class programme of activities in one of the following ways:
Make a donation
A gift from you will really boost our ability to organise this incredible Festival each year. It’s entirely up to you how much you give, but every penny is gratefully received and will be put to good use.
To donate online now, use the button at the top of the page.
Become a corporate partner
Manchester Science Festival offers a unique opportunity for organisations to work directly with young people; improve perceptions of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM); and engage with the public in a variety of ways.
Our corporate partners also enjoy:
- An opportunity to deliver workshops and activities that showcase innovative products and services
- Our open, consultative approach to raising brand awareness and generating a return on investment
- Generous corporate hire packages for future events and privileged access to the Science and Industry Museum’s collections, plus other benefits
- A relationship with a dedicated account manager to help you amplify your sponsorship, maximise opportunities and access your benefits
- Alignment with a well-loved, progressive and inspirational regional event, including extensive media exposure and diverse networking opportunities
“MSI has a great track record of delivering fantastic festivals that have real impact. It’s that measurable success which makes us want to come back year and year again; and work with them; and continuously develop and improve the impact that the Manchester Science Festival has here in the north west.”
Justin Kelly, Siemens (Sponsor)
For more information on becoming a corporate partner, please contact our Development Team on 0161 606 0180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The legal bit
The Science and Industry Museum (as part of the Science Museum Group) is an exempt charity as listed in the Schedule 3 of the Charities Act 2011 and is recognised as charitable by HM Revenue & Customs. Our HM Revenue & Customs tax exemption number is XN63797.